You will need:
14 teaspoons of honey
250g of plain flour
2 large eggs
550ml (1 pint) milk
8 sliced bananas
170g of raisins
2 tablespoons of oil
A pinch of salt
1. Using a large bowl, sift the flour and add a pinch of salt.
2. Make a dent in the flour and break the egg into it. Pour in half of the milk and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
3. Pour in the additional milk and whisk into the mixture. Using a spoon, mix in a large handful of the raisins.
4. Put the oil in a frying pan and heat. One pancake will require 2 tablespoons of batter. You are making small, thick pancakes so do not swirl the batter in the frying pan.
5. Turn the pancakes over when bubbles become visible. We advise using a spatula to turn the pancakes.
6. Cook for a further 1-3 minutes until the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Place the pancake on a warm plate and cover with tinfoil. Using the rest of the batter, you will be able to make roughly 24 pancakes.
7. Place a single pancake onto each serving plate and top with a few banana slices, a sprinkle of raisins and 1 teaspoon of honey. Add another pancake and add more banana, raisins and honey.
8. Repeat for extra layers, you can use as many or as few layers as you like, depending on how hungry you are! On the final layer add a last pancake and then drizzle a single teaspoon of honey over and serve.